Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Accused of Toad Cruelty!

Once again, I emerge from a lapse in time between blog communications. This time, my absence was due in part to me being thrown into a stockade for nearly two months. You see, I have been accused of toad abuse in my story, Spell of Entrapment. Today is the day in which I am thrown under kingdom scrutiny as I defend myself against the charges. To see what I had to say for myself, and to find out who else may have joined me in the stockade, you need only visit Lady Gwen's blog. Methinks you may have a chance for some prizes if you comment, not to mention the possibility of freeing me from these outlandish charges!


3 comments:

Gwen Gardner said...

Ha! Sir Jeff, t'would be better to bribe this crowd of rabble-rousers! And, erm, leave out the fly paste!

M Pax said...

I thought you innocent of toad abuse, but I had to speak up about the wizardry involving the wing-free fly paste. :D

Kimberly said...

Holy cow!

I'm on my way over there to find out what is going on!