Saturday, January 25, 2014

Announcing My Fourth Novel, Interstellar Dad!

You know, it's dawned on me that I've gone three weeks without posting a word here on the blog. Typical Beesler stuff. But I hope some may sympathize with how it is. You write a book. You edit a book. You send the book back and forth between yourself and your beta readers. You gut as many mistakes from the book as you possibly can. Then you realize that it's just time to let go of the book.

Now, when I talk about letting go of the book, there are some authors out there who will throw their story into the trash. Not me. I've worked so hard on Interstellar Dad that the only fair thing for me to do is to put it out there in the world and let the chips fall where they may.

So without further ado, I'm proud to bring you an all-new story, filled with science fiction, fun, and hopefully what has turned out to be a compelling tale about a guy, Andrew Skyes, who yearns to be a dad but must grapple with his own infertility. Could there be a solution from beyond Earth's orbit for Andrew? You'll have to read Interstellar Dad to find out!

You can find Interstellar Dad at these venues so far, with more to come. Also, I will be holding a blog tour next month, a one week event starting February 17th and running through the 21st. If you'd like to assist me on the tour by hosting me, by all means let me know in the comments section! Have an awesome weekend, my friends!

Where to find Interstellar Dad so far:

Amazon
Smashwords

2 comments:

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Jeffrey Beesler's World of the Scribe" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-sunday-drive_9.html

Chris said...

Hi Jeffrey, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/